Overnight Pet Sitting
- Overnight Boarding for your pup!
Your dog(s) will be treated and catered to like one of the family in my home. All overnights include at least one walk per day, 1-on-1 playtime and lots of off-leash play in Michelle’s fully-fenced yard.
Please note the following Considerations & Requirements
Friendly dogs of all sizes are welcome. A complimentary meet and greet and tour is encouraged to ensure that you leave your dog(s) knowing they will have a great stay away from home. In order to make your dog feel more at home, I suggest bringing their bed or blanket and their favorite toys and/or treats. Your dog(s) will only be kenneled or crated at your request and for the comfort of your dog(s).
All dogs must pass a temperament assessment. All dog(s) must be in good health, must be on an effective flea control program, and be current on vaccinations according to California state law including: Rabies, Parvovirus, Distemper, and Bordetella (kennel cough).
Michelle can administer oral and topical medications at no additional cost. Sub-Q fluids can be administered for a nominal fee.Inappropriate behavior can result in termination of boarding privileges. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to, growling, snapping, biting or excessive stress exhibited in continual barking, pacing, drooling, appetite loss, and/or physical destruction of property
- Daily visits $15 for 30 minutes
- Want to add a walk during a daily visit? No problem! Michelle is happy to add a 15 min walk for $10 more or a 30min walk for $15 more.
- Day-care for Doggies
Pocket Pet & Bird Care
- Daily Visit $15 for 20 minutes
- 1 to 3 visits scheduled per day depending on your pet(s) needs
- Bathing Basics includes: brushing out of coat, shampoo, conditioner, and blow dry.
- 1-35 lbs $15
- 35-65 lbs $25
- Mini Groom includes: Bathing Basics plus Pawdicure and light trimming (face, feet, and sanitary trim). Add an anal gland expression for $5 more.
- 1-35 lbs $25
- 35-65 lbs $35
- 65+ lbs $45+
- Full Groom includes: brushing out of coat, shampoo, conditioner, blow dry, Pawdicure, ear cleaning/hair plucking, tear-stain treatment, anal gland expression (if requested), and cut and styled to your specification.
- 1-29 lbs $55
- 30-50 lbs $65
- 51-70 lbs $75
- 71-120 lbs $85 and up
Prices are subject to change depending upon condition of coat, degree of matting, fleas/parasites present, and aggressive behavior. See below.
- Advantage Flea Shampoo $7
- Aggressive Pet $15-$40
- Matted Pet-a quote will be provided after examination of pet
- Pawdicure $15
- Facial/beard trim $10
- Foot/Pad or sanitary clip $5
- Anal gland expression $15
Dog Walking & Hiking
$15 for 30 minutes
- Group walks or private walks
- Walking and hiking with your dog(s) is my favorite activity. I always say, "A tired dog is a good dog!" Your dog(s) and I will explore local neighborhoods or designated walking paths such as Southbank Trail, Carmel Beach/Scenic Drive, the Berm at Hacienda Carmel, Mission Trail Park, or Garland Ranch Regional Park.