Browse My Services
Did you book your dream vacation but are worried about your four-legged babies? Does your long work day have you concerned about your pet missing their walk or play time? Contact Michelle for Professional Sitting Services today!
Professional Pet Sitting
- Overnight Boarding for your pup!
Your dog(s) will be treated and catered to like one of the family in my home. All overnights include at least one walk per day, 1-on-1 playtime and lots of off-leash play in Michelle’s fully-fenced yard.
Please note the following Rules, Requirements, and Requests
Friendly dogs of all sizes are welcome. A complimentary meet and greet and tour is encouraged to ensure that you leave your dog(s) knowing they will have a great stay away from home. In order to make your dog feel more at home, I suggest bringing their bed or blanket and their favorite toys and/or treats. Your dog(s) will only be kenneled or crated at your request and for the comfort of your dog(s).
All dogs must pass a temperament assessment. All dog(s) must be in good health, must be on an effective flea control program, and be current on vaccinations according to California state law including: Rabies, Parvovirus, Distemper, and Bordetella (kennel cough).
Michelle can administer oral and topical medications at no additional cost. Sub-Q fluids can be administered for a nominal fee.Inappropriate behavior can result in termination of boarding privileges. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to, growling, snapping, biting or excessive stress exhibited in continual barking, pacing, drooling, appetite loss, and/or physical destruction of property
- Daily visits $10 for 30 minutes
- Day-care for Doggies
$40 for Full Day (up to 8 hours)
$20 each additional dog
Pocket Pet & Bird Care
- Daily Visit $15 for 20 minutes
- 1 to 3 visits scheduled per day depending on your pet(s) needs
In-home or at my home
- Bathing Basics includes: brushing out of coat, cleansing shampoo, deep conditioning, and blow dry.
- Cut & Style Full Groom: all of the above plus cut and styled to your specification.
- Please contact Michelle for an accurate quote. Price varies based upon size of dog and condition of the coat. Additional fees may apply for severely tangled, matted, or extremely dirty dogs.
- De-shedding treatment $15-$35
- Paw-dicure (trim & smooth) $20
- Facial trim $10
- Foot/Pad trim $10
- Sanitary clip $10
- Teeth brushing $10
- Anal gland expression (external only) $15
Dog Walking & Hiking
$15 for 30 minutes
$25 for 60 minutes
- Group walks or private walks
- Walking and hiking with your dog(s) is my favorite activity. I always say, "A tired dog is a good dog!" Your dog(s) and I will explore local neighborhoods or designated walking paths such as Southbank Trail, Carmel Beach/Scenic Drive, the Berm at Hacienda Carmel, Mission Trail Park, or Garland Ranch Regional Park.